Browsing the ERSA website
- You can access our Web site home page and browse our site
without disclosing your personal data.
- We do not automatically log personal data.
- We do not link information automatically logged by other means
with personal data about specific individuals.
We use a third-party tracking service called Google Analytics
information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze
trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around
the site and to gather demographic information about our users as a
You can voluntarily send data about yourself to ERSA by using
forms on the web site.
Sharing your newsletter subscription data
As an ERSA newsletter subscriber we may want to send you other
information about ERSA activities by e-mail or post from time to
time. This will only happen if you opt-in to these mailings.
Read all our roles and our responsibilities
- We will communicate in plain English, not legal jargon.
- Clients will receive fair and balanced reports in writing.
- Clients will receive a personal consultation with a suitably
qualified member of legal staff.