The national legal service for equity
Equilaw Ltd is the only law firm in the country which does nothing
but guide clients through the equity release process. We provide a
personal service to ensure that our clients and financial advisers
are kept up-to-date by our experienced and knowledgeable
Reasons to use Equilaw...
- Fixed fee on a "no completion, no fee basis" so that if
your case does not proceed for any reason, we will not send you a
bill for our fees*.
- Fully case-managed system means that straightforward
cases can complete in within 1-3 weeks of receiving the
- We offer a secure online case tracking facility so that you can
see what is happening on your case 24/7.
- All of our staff have direct telephone lines and email
addresses so that you can speak to the same person each time. We
are NOT a factory operation or call centre.
- Our clients are our number one priority and we will always
treat you with respect and courtesy.
- We speak in plain English, not legal jargon.
- We've been dealing with equity release for many years, so we
have total product knowledge and can support you all the way,
without causing needless delays.
- Equilaw has been voted "Best Conveyancer" at the national
Equity Release Awards four years running in 2008, 2009,
2010 and 2011.
- Equilaw is one of the six founding firms of the Equity Release
Solicitors' Alliance (ERSA) and deals with clients throughout
England and Wales.
If you would like more information about our specialist legal
service, please telephone Claire Barker, Partner on
01452 657952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please visit our website at www.equilaw.uk.com. We look
forward to hearing from you!
*you may be billed for any disbursements we have incurred on your
Read all our roles and our responsibilities
- We will communicate in plain English, not legal jargon.
- Clients will receive fair and balanced reports in writing.
- Clients will receive a personal consultation with a suitably
qualified member of legal staff.