Blacks Solicitors LLP
Blacks is an independent firm of solicitors
formed in 1989 from the merger of three firms of well respected
Leeds solicitors, whose history goes back to the late 1800's.
Blacks is a well balanced practice able to meet the needs of
both private and corporate clients and dealing principally in
Blacks property department operates under the name of Blacks
Direct and has been specialising in Equity Release work for well
over 10 years. We are therefore delighted to be one of the original
members of ERSA.
Since the mid 1990's we have invested heavily in IT to enable
Blacks Direct to deliver all the benefits of modern technology and
to provide a fast and efficient conveyancing service, for the
benefit of our clients.
Our aim is to improve the conveyancing experience for our
- A Team dedicated purely to Equity Release matters.
- Individual fee earners allocated to each client.
- Personal consultation for each client with a qualified Lawyer
with the necessary specialist knowledge and understanding of Equity
- All client communication is tailored to our clients specific
requirements either by post, fax or e-mail.
- Fixed fees and no completion/no fee.
- Regular reporting of key events to clients.
We are confident that with all these features, we can provide a
fast, efficient and less stressful experience for the benefit of
our Equity Release clients.
Equity Release is a specialist area of the Law and clients need
specialist advice. Blacks will protect their clients best interests
at all times.
If you would like further information on our Equity Release
service or related issues please contact Simon Cooper or David
Hodgson on 0113 2071085 or by e-mail SCooper@LawBlacks.com or
via our main website www.LawBlacks.com
Read all our roles and our responsibilities
- We will communicate in plain English, not legal jargon.
- Clients will receive fair and balanced reports in writing.
- Clients will receive a personal consultation with a suitably
qualified member of legal staff.